Strings and cables Hoyt Carbon Defiant

rm06

What does everyone like? Mine will need to be replaced before hunting season begins. I know Hoyt recommends FUSE - I've read mixed reviews on these but I suppose it's like most things.

Also, if anyone has a recommendation for a pro shop around the Parker/Elizabeth/Franktown/Castle Rock area I'd appreciate it.

MattB

I will tell you what, the stock Hoyt strings/cables these days are very solid. I bought a 2015 and some custom strings at the same time, and am still shoot the stock stuff. It has been rock solid, and in talking with dealers I am not an exception. In this day and age, the stock stuff is solid.

Muley15

I agree as well, Ive had a few issues in the past with using aftermarket strings. The Hoyt/Fuse strings are solid and thats what I will be putting on my CD when it needs them

xcutter

I always use 60x strings. By far the best I have used. I've had 6 sets probably over the years. Great quality. Material and components go a long way in the life of the strings. Go with 452X material with clear Halo serving. This is a great combo and is tough. I shoot a lot and I can get a couple seasons out of a set with proper care.