Stryker pattern?

SLaCowboy

FNG
Looking to start my first bag project. I'm wanting to build a main bag similar to a stryker to go on a mystery ranch frame, Any one have a pattern they would share or advice on making a pattern?

Zbow

FNG
Have you considered the mule, seems similar in size. I've seen some good deals lately.

Kegan603

FNG
I know this is a few weeks old but advice would be to search on the web for what you’re looking for, seems like a Stryker, and then pull measurements from it and deconstruct it. Take a look at a pack you have at home and see how the webbing is sewn in and the zippers, what’s folded and or has binding. Deconstruct each panel all the way around the pack. The front has molle loops so sew molle loops on the patterned piece then sew pocket on side piece, attachment points lining up with whatever you’re using it with, etc. the main thing is find pictures and pull measurements from an app you can use to do that with by measuring to scale. I also use thick craft paper because I acquired a massive roll of it. So I do my mock up with paper and tape it up like it’s a finished pack with everything laid out. Then I proceed to make a pattern with the same measurements and markings if it works and keep it forever.