Stryker vs 22 Mag

sivart

WKR
Those who have looked at both, what do you see in the pros and cons? I don't like that the 22 mag doesn't have a bladder pocket.

Does the 22 mag bag remove as easily as the stryker when using the cargo hauler?

GrantMan

Lil-Rokslider
The stryker is a cargo panel with a built in pocket for carrying day gear. The 22 mag is a conventional day pack with the ability to detach from the frame to haul items between the bag and frame. No bag will remove as quickly as the stryker for carrying loads.

Pros of the stryker is hauling awkward loads. Pros of the 22 mag is gear storage in the bag.

dmess

FNG
I have the Stryker and I have to say for me it’s only good for hauling awkward loads. As a lightly filled day pack it flops around too much and full up with the camp bag it’s too narrow and sticks way out the back. Construction is top notch as usual but not as versatile as I was hoping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I picked up a Stryker to use for whitetails and for prairie hunts from the truck.
But I've been using it this spring for spring bear and over nighters.
It can do it, but honestly I really prefer a bigger bag.
You can load up the load shelf but that shifts the weight further from your back.
Loading the sleeping bag/quilt in the main bag and your clothes and lighter gear helps. But if you have a bulky synthetic bag, good luck. My 30 EE enigma is a snug fit compressed down.
Now for day trips, I think this will be an epic bag! Especially for hauling a treestand or just packing deer out of a coulee or field.
f5657f455e2d05781e1ce64769d08aa9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Aluminum Rain

Lil-Rokslider
You can order another popular hunting clothing brand of hydration bladder holder and it will work inside a 22 mag.