Stryker XL stand setup up

I bought a kifaru Stryker XL this year. I love it so far but I am looking to get a compact and lightweight stand or saddle setup for when I go mobile with it. I have been just putting my lone wolf climber in the load shelf this year but it is getting old real fast. What is everyone else out the using? I like the idea of the lone wolf public land stand but dam it’s expensive. Any suggestions would be much appreciated, thanks!

IMG_2463.jpgI just strap my xop to the frame and buckle the guide lid over the top. Had to get creative on attaching stuff, but it doubles as a ground seat if I need to sit somewhere without trees (guide lid not in photo).

DWinVA

WKR
Cruzr CC saddle, Trophyline platform & a custom one stick. I use a Sherman pocket to sandwich it all to the XL bag.

God Bless.

mahnster

FNG
You don't like the stand itself or using the load shelf for it?

I put a Lone Wolf Alpha in the load shelf with the sticks strapped on the outside of the bag. I used to use a Sherman to hold the sticks on when I used the original Stryker.

I previously had belt/shoulder straps from a mil surplus pack attached right to the stand. It wasn't the most comfortable set up or as convenient to bring gear/extra clothes with.

Rober2wt

FNG
View attachment 613501I just strap my xop to the frame and buckle the guide lid over the top. Had to get creative on attaching stuff, but it doubles as a ground seat if I need to sit somewhere without trees (guide lid not in photo).
I did similar to this with my exo frame when I ran a stand. The frame stayed attached to the platform while my smaller gear bag lashed everything else down and came off to hang with me in the tree.

As much as I like the utility of the Stryker, a full frame is a lot to hang next to you in a tree stand. Your almost better off just leaving it at the base of the tree.