Stryker XL

Maverick1

WKR
I personally think the XL is going to be the perfect Eastern Whitetail mountain pack. I just placed an order for one myself, the other one was too small with too short of a shelf. This is perfect for saddle hunting or throwing a camp bag in for a backpack hunt. Im super pumped. I get not wanting added pockets because of the weight, I really do. But having easy access to items like calls and rangefinder while tree stand hunting is really nice. My layers change so much through the season here I would rather not get used to pieces of gear on my person, having dedicated pockets for quick items makes life easier. Nalgene pockets to and great because if you keep it on your belt, you either have to wrap the belt around the tree or struggle getting it out while the pack in on the tree. I hate to sound like such a fan boy but I do feel like this is gonna be a huge hit for out east.
So, are you going to bring the Duplex frame and the Stryker XL bag up into the treestand with you, or leave it on the ground?

Agustus

FNG
I’m gonna place my order for the xl bag soon too. I was debating the smaller size of the regular Stryker vs the 22 mag gen 2 for eastern archery setup. I think this bag will fill the niche nicely. I’m anxious to hear others opinions about this bigger version too!

So, are you going to bring the Duplex frame and the Stryker XL bag up into the treestand with you, or leave it on the ground?
I will bring it up. Normally Ill just throw the pack on as I climb if it doesn't have too much in it or just use a Doyles webbing hoist.

10ringer

WKR
I was really hoping it would be up in the 2500-3000 cu range. I would have snapped one up at that size. I admittedly pack too much stuff with me. Tried my buddy's stryker one time and it wasn't even close to big enough for my style.

That said, they are going to sell a TON of these.

I agree with a larger size. I hunted a season with the 14r and every bit of the 2800ci was used up with late season layers. If Kifaru could put the 22 mag or 14r on the Stryker sling it would be a home run!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

frankrb3

WKR
Shortly after the Stryker came out I wrote to Kifaru and asked for them to consider adding side pockets to the design. I know I’m not the only one who requested this upgrade but it’s pretty cool to see a company respond to their customers requests. I will be buying the XL. Much more functional for me and the amount of gear I like to take during day hunts. Can anyone confirm whether or not the XL will fit on the 22” tactical frame?

md126

WKR
A lot of Gen 1 then Gen 2 with the Kifaru packs..

Personally, I don’t know why they didn’t make the original Stryker bigger and with side pockets to begin with.

Anyway, It’s definitely awesome that they actually listen to their customer feedback

Bender

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Frankrb3, the Strykers will fit the 22 Tac frame. the sling might hang down when not in use but should be fine when something is in there.

Md126, form follows function. We usually try to get it right the first time but then we learn what you guys do with the gear and try to adjust it from there.

frankrb3

WKR
Frankrb3, the Strykers will fit the 22 Tac frame. the sling might hang down when not in use but should be fine when something is in there.

Md126, form follows function. We usually try to get it right the first time but then we learn what you guys do with the gear and try to adjust it from there.
Thanks for the confirmation Bender.