Stuff sacks

Need a stuff sack for a 0 Slick Bag. Is the Kifaru stuff sack worth $50 or should I be looking at other options? I definitely want to buy USA but having never seen the Kifaru stuff sack I don't know if it's a decent value or if I'm just buying the name.

Bassman

Lil-Rokslider
Relatively new to using them but they have the best design of any other stuff sack I have used IMO. They compress the bag horizontally vs. vertically which results in a log shape instead of a soccer ball. Much easier to pack/organize around than traditional sacks. My only concern is durability, the fabric is very thin. Has not been an issue for me yet but maybe others can chime in who have used them longer.

Out of curiosity, what other USA made options are you looking at?

Copen1822

Lil-Rokslider
Used one for several years with my Slick bag. Zero issues with durability and it works like its supposed to.

That being said, I actually prefer how the Sea to Summit eVent sacks work better. Dont think they are USA made though.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I like the way the Kifaru 5 string stuff sack allows me to decide if I want it “fatter” or “skinnier”. I can cinch the straps down to help fit the shape to the space I’m storing it. Sometimes I run it horizontal in my pack and other times I run it vertical to fit around other gear. Wouldn’t worry about the durability of the material or cordage. I’ve cranked the crap out of that stuff sack dozens of times and you wouldn’t know it’s not brand new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pansch220

FNG
Need a stuff sack for a 0 Slick Bag. Is the Kifaru stuff sack worth $50 or should I be looking at other options? I definitely want to buy USA but having never seen the Kifaru stuff sack I don't know if it's a decent value or if I'm just buying the name.

I have a 5 string that I used a handful of times. Now I just smash my bag into the bottom of my 44 mag. $35 and it’s yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk