Stupid vortex bino adaptor fix

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Finally made a lightweight extension for the vortex bino adaptor. I made a stainless one a year ago but it weighed a couple oz. this ones right at 1oz. (Titanium) wire tied the two together so I don’t lose it.

I didn’t use the old extension on my trip last week and wanted to stomp the stupid wide flat piece you turn into the ground.

847e43dbea81e7379621b354baecb41e.jpg
6bb7e27499884caff25da07d39a35e9e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s genius.

I’d be interested in one also if you decide to make a few to sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luckyrxc

FNG
Brilliant! Anyone who has used the flat screw can appreciate this.
additionally, I wish the riser was in proper Shape so as to eliminate the quick base plate on the Summit.

bradb

WKR
Per the vortex unidaptor (jim white's) you can just screw your plate to the bottom of the long piece and not use the "quick release" part and it takes up very little extra space and works great. Also stays attached

Walking Birds

Lil-Rokslider
That’s what I do with my Vulture 15s and they slide right into the case, I also can fit my Phoneskope in there too

shtrbc

Lil-Rokslider
I made a tool a few year back to use to constantly re-tighten that dern Vortex thingy. Finally upgraded to Mutnt adapter and couldn't be happier. Cant believe I didn't do this earlier. Don't let the price scare you off. It's worth every penny. But well done on your mod, nice work.