WTS Styrka S7 8x42 Binoculars for sale

hipshotgunslinger

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sold! Like new in box. Have never been hunted with or used for purposes other than comparing to other optics off of my front porch. They are in perfect condition. These have an MSRP of $799.95. They have ED glass & Bak4 prisms and are very nice! Reduced to $300 tyd.

Guys, I have a serious optics problem, please help me out and take these off my hands. I've bought about a dozen binoculars in the last year and my marriage may depend on this!!!! ;)

I have some other optics on E-bay under user hipshot1111. I have a 100% positive feedback score on E-bay if you want to check me out since I am newer here.

• Magnification:
    8x
  • Objective Lens Diameter:
    42mm
  • Lens Coatings:
    Fully Multi-Coated – STYRKA SXL-MAX Coating
  • Angular Field of View:
    7.8°
  • Linear Field of View:
    409ft/136m@1000yds/m
  • Close Focus:
    6.5ft / 2m
  • Eye Relief:
    18mm
  • Exit Pupil:
    5.25mm
  • Prism Type:
    BaK-4
  • Prism Coatings:
    Phase and Dielectric
  • Waterproof:
    Waterproof (IPX7) and Nitrogen Purged
  • Relative Brightness:
  • Twilight Factor:
  • Interpupillary Distance:
    58-72mm
  • Diopter ADJ Range:
    ±3
  • Weight:
    22.7 oz
  • Size (LxWxH):
    5.5x5.06x2.06
They are covered by the Styrka Pride Warranty "
We call it STYRKA Pride. It’s the warranty to beat all warranties. It’s simple, direct and all about you, our customer. We want you to know, before you buy a STYRKA product, that we are committed to – and invested in – making sure you have a wonderful and world-class experience.
It’s more than a warranty, really. Not only will we take care of your STYRKA product if you ever have a problem, we’ll take care of it for you even if you don’t. That’s right, once a year, on our dime, you can send us your STYRKA product and we’ll clean it, tune it as needed and send it back to you virtually as good as new. Forever. Yes, we're that serious.

logo warranty
It’s more than a warranty — it’s a commitment.
It’s all about the experience! At STYRKA, we strive to make sure your experience in the field is a great one. And we stand behind our products to do just that.
That’s why the STYRKA Pride Warranty is so simple. In the event of damage or malfunction, we will repair or replace your STYRKA product free of charge. No questions asked. No registration required. No receipt needed. No matter who bought it. The only caveat? The warranty doesn’t cover theft, loss or intentional damage.
It gets better. Send us your STYRKA product and we’ll clean and tune it up once per year. Regular maintenance helps keep your STYRKA performing like the day you bought it.
Again, it’s all about the experience, and we want yours with STYRKA to be the best.

Last edited:
OP
hipshotgunslinger

hipshotgunslinger

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'd put them above the Vortex Talon HD's, Meopta Meopro, Maven C1, Leupold BX-4 (the pair I had sucked, but some people like those), but below Zeiss Conquest HD, Vortex Razor, Leica Trinovid & Ultravid. I have those models to compare against, but don't know about the Viper or Monarch's. Of course we know the Monarch HG is close to the Conquest HD & Razor ballpark depending on who you talk to.