Suggestions for future episodes!

Swift

Lil-Rokslider
Backpacking tent stove shootout pros/cons of shape,size
I know it seems like everyone that sees my camp or pics of the first thing asked is about the stove

Summer scouting

Zak89

FNG
I'm a new hunter, just went through all the episodes and really enjoy it. One topic I'd like to hear about is pack organization (since all this gear and where to put them can be overwhelming). Maybe also an episode oriented towards newbies?

OP
Jordan Budd

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm a new hunter, just went through all the episodes and really enjoy it. One topic I'd like to hear about is pack organization (since all this gear and where to put them can be overwhelming). Maybe also an episode oriented towards newbies?

Newbie episodes are coming very soon! There will be a gear episode and then one where we've gathered questions from 'newbies'. If you have any hunting/gear related questions please reply with them. Thanks for listening!

OP
Jordan Budd

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ryan Cleckner who wrote the Long Range Shooting Handbook is excellent on the fundamentals...don't know if you have already had him on a podcast?

Not Cleckner, but we had Avery on talking about a basic long range setup. Planned on doing another fundamentals one in the future. I'll keep Cleckner in mind! Thanks for the input.

Fatcamp

WKR
Having a conversation on how to travel to our destinations. Flying, driving, hotels, sleep in the car, drive straight through, etc. How to handle camp when we arrive. Setting up base camp/car camp prior to hiking out or not.

Many of us have our preferred style or styles of travel, but I think a lot of members here don't have a solid grasp on the options. If they make one trip a year or every other year they could probably use some guidance versus those of us that make a dozen trips a year.

One for form! Also more videos
Jordan,
Thanks for asking. I got hooked on rokslide by watching all the hunts on video followed by Robbie, yourself and others doing product demo and how to videos. A podcast just isn't my thing but, I think I speak for others too. Would like to see more of the "original" rokslide but, the new isn't bad either. Overall, great site/product and good luck in 2020!