Suggestions for guided hunts Colorado, NM, Wherever I could still pull off

Well, Dad suggested we take our dream trip all of a sudden with not a lot of time left for planning. Montana draw seems to be up so that's out, and unfortunately NM draw just passed. As late in the year as it is for setting up a 2017 hunt it looks like im likely going private, minus a Colorado draw with a next week deadline, so Im scrapping for info!

Seems this is DIY heavy, but we are both completely inexperienced with big game, just hunted whitetail for years. So, i'm looking for guided. We also may only get to do this once, He is worried if we wont do it now his age will catch up and we wont get the chance.

So far I have found a 5 day private in Colorado on a 4th season hunt, and am also looking at private in NM but not much luck yet. We don't need a beautiful pampered lodge, we can motel it or whatever. Personally i would even take a cow if I could get him a nice Bull, but i am quite sure he is thinking the same about me! We understand success is not guaranteed and dont want it to be, no interest at going to shoot deer in a tiny fence.

If we could grab a mule deer while there it would be an added bonus.

I am searching through everything I can find but running out of time so trying to get any help I can.

EDIT* Rifle

OP
DangerRanger
Thanks everyone for the overwhelming support! I've got a few leads now and every outfit suggested has been great to speak with and obviously care a lot about having a great hunt.

Hayguide

Lil-Rokslider
another one I was thinking of that runs a 90% kill in Colorado-in an easy draw or OTC is Nine Mile ranch by Meeker. I stopped and toured his location, unbelievable terrain and Elk numbers in fair chase private land hunt. Your father could easily do that hunt. JIM