summer scouting/hunting pants

Sled

WKR
i'm looking for a set of thin pants that are durable enough to handle stickers and the usual thick brush hunting i encounter between 7-8000' in the uintas. it's hot and thickly vegetated on most aspects with dead fall on the northern aspects. the double knee carhartts work great for the brush but are too warm, not breathable and don't move very well when climbing over dead fall. my colder weather sitka pants are great for this area but way too warm. ideally these pants would be loose fitting and have at least one leg pocket. camo or neutral colors preferred. any suggestions or ideas on where to start?

Ndstevens

Lil-Rokslider
Look into the first lite sawbuck pants. If you like the durability of the double knee tripple stitch carhart pants for the type of hunting you do but want something lighter and breathable then I feel like this pant is going to be a go to for your hunting conditions..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Craw3773

FNG
I'm looking at the kuhl silencer and first lite corrugate for an otc elk hunt during the first of September. Wondering whether or not these will hold up well enough in the brush.

SB1

FNG
Prana are great, lightweight, quick dry, super comfy even on hot days

Moosehunter

Lil-Rokslider
Love my Prana stretch Zion. Wore them thru elk season last year and did all my scouting in them.

dapesche

WKR
Another one for the Zion. I beat the living heck out of them scouting last summer. They came through in awesome shape. Bought another pair. Same result. A great pant.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Love my duluth trading post pants they have lots of options that what i use for scouting and working daily.

OP
Sled

Sled

WKR
thank you for all the replies. i still may keep looking but i found a deal i couldn't pass up on camofire today:

BLACKOVIS GRANITE PEAK MIDWEIGHT PANT

BLACKOVIS COTTONWOOD CREEK LIGHTWEIGHT PANT

i'll report back after i've had some time in them but i hope they work for the intended purpose.

TreyPound

FNG
Duluth Trading Company makes 36" inseam in a lot of their pants. I'd give the "Dry on the Fly" pants a try. I don't think you'll be disappointed.