SUMMER, SUMMER, SUMMER!

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Summer is the time for sunshine and flipflops as we all know and love. Nothing is better than cracking a cold one on the boat or on shore and getting some fishing in. A lot of guys ask me do I use Sitka clothing for the summer and that is a big hell yeah!! During the hot summer days doing things around the house or go on camping trips or just hitting the lake for some good fishing I tend to always have my Ascent pants or Territory pants on some days its the Territory shorts. For my top I use my scouting shirts they are really light weight and they keep you crazy cool in the hot sunny days. I also run the redline shirts long sleeve great light weight breathable as well and extremely comfortable. Sitka's TTW line is amazing and not a lot of guys look into it. I have many Columbia shirts and shorts to but I will be honest if there hunting gear works damn good I know there TTW line works just as good and it does. If any of you guys have not seen or don't really know much check it out I put in links to our website to see what it is. What style of summer gear are you guys running and is it comparable to Sitka's gear?