sunglasse

I always have a pair with me. Been wearing edge polarized for years and now I'm wearing some of their tactical line that I carry. Not too dark and have a progressive shading that make them super in low light.

Mike

Reflex

FNG
I dont weat them hunting but i wear them for work everyday while out on the river. I love my coastal del mars. I would recommend the
m to anyone.

swat8888

WKR
I take my oakleys usually, I cannot wear the cheap sunglasses, don't know what it is but he inferior lenses hurtbmybeyes and distort my is ion.

millsms

FNG
There was a topic on this in another thread but get a good pair of sunglasses. You can get them now for anywhere between $75 and up. Costa del mar has very good glass, Oakley, Smith, Maui Jim are also good options. The cheap ones coatings don't last and wear out very soon are made in china and aren't worth it. There is a reason they are at the gas station for $19.99

OP
B

barmar65

Lil-Rokslider
I have Maui jims and lenses are semi mirrored so I might look at another brand.

Last edited:

broncoformudv

Lil-Rokslider
Been dragging my polarized Oakleys around for years and they hold up great. Heck my dog gave them a good working over a few years back and didn't manage to destroy them. Now they just look like I took some bird shot to one lens. :)

No-Too difficult to see into dark timber with them.

When applying war paint the first step is black under the eyes just like in my baseball days. This really helps with glare.

If anybody is interested, try a pair of these out and you won't be disappointed... Very high quality for a very reasonable price! Edge has been a leader in safety glasses for years and has now come out with their new tactical ballistic rated glasses. Sharp looking and tough as nails. Had a buddy ran over his in Iraq with a Bradley and the lenses were just fine. Had a screw housing rip out unfortunately, but what do you expect with 20K+ lbs?

http://www.hellscanyonarmory.com/index.php/edge-eyewear/

Mike

which glasses do you recommend HC

The Blade Runner is polarized is a wicked looking sunglasses for what I like. If you like a little bigger lens then the Hamels are pretty sweet as well as the Acid Gambits. Let me know if you want to try a pair!

Mike

kravguy

WKR
The Blade Runner is polarized is a wicked looking sunglasses for what I like. If you like a little bigger lens then the Hamels are pretty sweet as well as the Acid Gambits. Let me know if you want to try a pair!

Mike

Those look nice. I wouldn't mind trying out a pair of those Blade runners or Falcons