Sunglasses!?

pirogue

WKR
Have had several over the years, Ray Ban, Oakley, at least a couple of pair of Maui Jim’s. But I like the Skeleton brand I got last year. Nice camo choices.

Dhbwa

WKR
Just a comment for someone thinking about MJ’s.
They are the hardest shades to keep clean and too clean....Only thing that works is dish soap and water.
Clarity is awesome but I am not buying anymore......

Looks like I will try a pair of Costa Fantails with glass lenses.

JJMoody

FNG
Maui Jim glass is the best I’ve worn as well. They’re heavy, but good glass usually is.

I've got a set of Costa fantails as well with the 580 glass. They are a solid pair of glasses and the company takes care of you with their lifetime warranty. Purchased a pair 13 years ago that busted from a defect in 2013. Sent them in and they said sorry we no longer make them please choose any pair you like for no charge.

Tbone58

Lil-Rokslider
Anything polarized but I really do like the skeleton sunglasses with the Zeiss lenses. Super clear and sharp lenses. I like them a lot more then the oakleys I had before.

I've had just about every brand through the years, the Costa with 580G lens are the only pair that didn't end up with scratched lens but man they were heavy. So heavy that I quit wearing them eventually. I prefer the Oakley Flaks because of the protection they offer but Maui Jims are very good also if you don't need that.

Just a comment for someone thinking about MJ’s.
They are the hardest shades to keep clean and too clean....Only thing that works is dish soap and water.
Clarity is awesome but I am not buying anymore......

Looks like I will try a pair of Costa Fantails with glass lenses.

Been wearing MJs for 10+ years and never had a problem cleaning them. Not sure if other brands don't get dirty as easily, but when my MJs get dirty, I have no problem cleaning them? Typically just wipe them with a soft cloth, but every once in a while I run them under hot water and wipe dry with a dish towel.

Dhbwa

WKR
Been wearing MJs for 10+ years and never had a problem cleaning them. Not sure if other brands don't get dirty as easily, but when my MJs get dirty, I have no problem cleaning them? Typically just wipe them with a soft cloth, but every once in a while I run them under hot water and wipe dry with a dish towel.

That doesn’t work on mine. I did check and mine are not glass lenses. Water beads off but anything else just smears unless I use Dawn and warm water.....

Kilboars

WKR
I have two pairs of Maui Jims and I had them put in my presciption that I love at $800 ea, but after three year of taking great care of them they formed small cracks through the middle of each lens and they will not replace.

My last pair of Maui Jims.

Thess87

WKR
Just got a pair of leupolds. They are light and fit well but can’t say on standing to test of time yet.

That doesn’t work on mine. I did check and mine are not glass lenses. Water beads off but anything else just smears unless I use Dawn and warm water.....

That makes sense. I had a pair of wiley-x glasses that were great until one day I couldn't clean them..like they had vaseline smeared on the lenses, and I couldn't get rid of it.

Got the MJs and have been very happy with them. Even had the lenses replaced once when I accidentally stepped on them, and the customer service was great and the repair process was super easy. I wouldn't mind trying Costas, but haven't had a reason to switch yet.

Trial153

WKR
Costa have been my go too, that said I bought a pair of Smith's that like pretty well also. I also bought a pair of sun clouds, they are total junk.

Superdoo

WKR
I really prefer to buy once cry once or in this case twice, because I bought two pair. I know some of you guys on here are blue collar working class heroes... and kudos to you! God love ya. Money isn't everything and all the rest of that stuff people say to make poor folks feel better.

But sometimes in life you have to have a taste of the finer things. Beluga caviar, mink skin undies, a private jet to go to a private island. Those are a start, but if you really want luxury and respect.... you'll wear these bad boys as your dailys.

I get chills just thinking about them. My wife and kids all walk a little taller now. The boss gave me Friday off. Life is really for the living and when these babies are perched on my face or head, I know I'm alive!

#protip

OldGrayJB

WKR
I really prefer to buy once cry once or in this case twice, because I bought two pair. I know some of you guys on here are blue collar working class heroes... and kudos to you! God love ya. Money isn't everything and all the rest of that stuff people say to make poor folks feel better.

But sometimes in life you have to have a taste of the finer things. Beluga caviar, mink skin undies, a private jet to go to a private island. Those are a start, but if you really want luxury and respect.... you'll wear these bad boys as your dailys.

I get chills just thinking about them. My wife and kids all walk a little taller now. The boss gave me Friday off. Life is really for the living and when these babies are perched on my face or head, I know I'm alive!

#protip
This sounds like a paid endorsement. Are you a member of the Walmart pro staff?