Super Light Boots !

kidwalker

I've be toying with the idea of switching to a lighter weight boot for August/ September hunts. The boot that interests me the most is the Roclite 400 and 286. Have any used this boot for mountain hunts , and if so, what are your thoughts ?
I currently wear Scarpas and Selewa boots.

big10hunter

I have not used that boot, and sorry to throw another boot in your direction, but...I would take a hard look at Hanwag Mountain Lites! They are awesome!

bbrown

My local archery shop carries these (Roclite) - they look solid and those guys used them last season and really liked them. They are very light and have great/aggressive soles but my only concern is how they will hold up over time. I may have to give them a shot.

jquarnberg

I posted a thread on these boots last week. The 286s. Diddnt get much reply. My buddy ordered a pair that will be here today or tomorrow. Im excited to see what they are like. 100z and they look really good too.

sneek-ee

I have previously used salomons with good luck. They're lace system is the best system out there.
I just bought the inov8 286's about a month ago. Not a lot of ankle support, but super light, about 12 oz.
I've only used them a handful of times, there is still quite a bit of snow. the gore-tex works great so far, but we'll see how they do after some use.
i'm looking for a new footbed for them. I have not used the other inov8's you asked about.

bluestone

Little red feets on the boot are pretty hoky. Not enough support better with Hanwags.