Super slam drawing?

okcaveman

FNG
ive searched the forum, and I cant really find much info on this. Does anybody have any info or experience? Draw stats? Anything at all, good or bad?
Thanks

TXCO

WKR
If youre referring to superslam/grand slam, my buddy drew a sheep hunt so yes its real. You have to pay taxes on the value and he had to pay a fair amount of add ons as well to go but got his sheep. FWIW- I dont support that organization because it has been primarily for profit and there are no public stats, just keep sending $100 monthly checks. They also started many trade mark and copyright lawsuits with other organizations and people over the terms Grand Slam and Super Slam wasting precious dollars that could have gone to hunters rights or conservation. Check the fine print on the drawing and what organization and where the revenue goes. If theyve changed it to a 501c3 and fully pass through the revenue that could be a different story. I would prefer to support Wild Sheep Foundation and their chapters, SCI, and others where the raffle revenue goes back into conservation and hunters legislative bills. You can find many raffles for sheep and other hunts through those chapters and groups including many with capped draw odds/entries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk