Super thin inflatable sleeping pad?

Kind of a weird question...

I have a new product idea... however I need to find or source a thin inflatable sleeping pad. I’m not looking for the self inflating type, something along the lines of a Thermarest Uberlight or something but thinner. Thinking 1” max, maybe 1.5” tops. Does anyone know where you could find something like this? At this time insulation doesn’t matter - just trying to work on a “proof of concept”.

thank you.

egarviz

FNG

tdot

WKR
I've had a number of self inflating pads under an inch, but that was years ago. I haven't seen any in a long time. Maybe throw out a WTB ad in the Classifieds, if someone can't think of a current supplier.

Teejay

FNG
Really old thermarest self inflating pads were like 1.25 1.5 inches thick. I have an old/discontinued Bozeman Mountain Works torsolite pad that is 1 inch thick and weighs 8 ounces. Pretty sweet little minimalist pad with an advertised r value of 3.5

D0576DE0-F097-459C-97F1-2BF7FC36ADAB.jpeg

EastMT

WKR
The only thin one I know of is the Thermarest. After using one from the 80’s for 20 years with similar technology as the new Pro lite, I bought one of the new pro lites. I still use the old one from the 80’s as a optics’s wrap on rough roads, crazy thing still holds air. 40 years old. Not as small/light/fancy as the others, but it will last.

This one is quasi self inflating, so not sure if that’s included in you self inflating statement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rllewis77

FNG
Its advertised as self inflating , but thats bs . I have to blow mine up everytime .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk