mtnwrunner

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
273650512_4862333190493549_3028402650229885877_n.jpg
Good one!

Billinsd

WKR
I'm voting in favor of provocative, objectifying commercials with super models over woke ones.

I asked my neighbor guy if he was watching the game today and his response was " I ain't about to watch a bunch of sweaty overpaid black folk runnin around trying to steal somethin that ain't theirs." I said alright old man enjoy your day . He said fu$% off kid get on your side of the fence alright . So I'm perty sure he will be over for beers and brats later.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I asked my neighbor guy if he was watching the game today and his response was " I ain't about to watch a bunch of sweaty overpaid black folk runnin around trying to steal somethin that ain't theirs." I said alright old man enjoy your day . He said fu$% off kid get on your side of the fence alright . So I'm perty sure he will be over for beers and brats later.
right neighborly.

2531usmc

WKR
But in all seriousness, Jason Hairston (Kuiu founder) death was pretty much the end of my interest in professional football.

at least for me, enough data points lined up to convince me that the repeated head trauma/concussions destroyed people’s brains. I used to enjoy “smash mouth football” as it was called, but now I just see men damaging their brains with every hard hit.

conley417

Lil-Rokslider
Got some deer chili on the stove and excited to see Eminem and Dre roll back the clock at halftime

PSA

FNG
Not a NFL fan, but today is Monday the 14th, and I predict a very close game but the Ram's will win it. Oh, it was on yesterday? Then my prediction was spot on! Is it just me or did that half time show totally suck?

The super bowl of quail hunts was a sucess, as this is a preserve hunt and a gathering of the clan so to speak, four groups of separate hunters four to a group, this is a Hugh operation on the eastern shore of Maryland and the owners do a great job for us, all the hunters are either active of retired law enforcement officers, our regular group had a fantastic day, out of 75 quail killed 72, out of 15 chukars killed 16, one came flying bye from the other group, so we dusted his ass also. Beats watching a bunch of fools chasing a ball any day, guns and gear are all cleaned and waiting on the go for a snow goose hunt. After that we will go to Smoke Hole WVA. for a four-day trout fishing trip, then it's time to start working on the rifles at the range. Life is good.