Superfeet Insoles…… anyone not like?

Shraggs

WKR
No I don’t.

I do like their products, some work better for my flat feet.

It’s sine applications - like good stiff hunting boots, I just don’t like the rigid bottom and feel it negates the boot design and it rips interior threads where sewn.

I like them in less stiff and supportive shoes then they shine for me.

MTWop

Lil-Rokslider
It depends on the boots. Some boots fit the green insoles well, others take up too much room and you end up with a crowded, uncomfortable boot

Farmer79

FNG
I I put a pair of super feet trail insoles in my work boots. I have a tendency of trashing insoles, with those and new laces I thought I had a new pair of boots.

tntrker

WKR
Mine should be arriving today. I got a set of orange and green ones. I'll know in the morning on my 4:30am 5 mile workout..
I didn't like the orange ones and never received the green ones due to lost in the mail and they refunded me. So I have a set of ALMOST new orange ones uncut I purchased for size 11....

JStol5

WKR
Question for the superfeet users- I have a pair of 12.5 hanwags and size F blue superfeet (size 11-13) I think. I love the low arch of the blues but I think they may be a touch short, I’m having a weird feeling in my toes where I feel a “drop off” at the end of my toes.

Has anyone had this experience? When I put the stock hanwag insoles in, I don’t have this problem. Maybe I need to buy a larger size superfeet and trim them down. Thanks.

go4thegusto

WKR
Classified Approved
Ive tried a bunch of different insoles to try to help my feet issues over the years including the SF greens and blues. I have the same issue with the greens as OP. Arch is too pointy and too far back. I get blisters in my arches after a mile or two. The blues are made for lower volume/arches and are bit better, but still not ideal for my feet.

Someone mentioned wearing them out in a couple of months. Make sure you examine the construction. If it’s made out of thin flimsy plastic, then they’re not going to do much for you because they’ll just flex under your weight. If you can’t stand on them on the ground out of your shoes and get the support you need, then they’re probably not going to do much for your feet in the boot/shoe.

I have PF in both feet and hallux limitus in my right big toe. My podiatrist prescribed Powestep Protech Control insoles. They are the best insole for my feet that I’ve tried and I’ve tried about a dozen different brands including custom. My set is by prescription only, but they make non-prescription versions as well. I think the Pinnacle Hiker are the same as mine minus the 2 degree cant in the heel to correct my pronation.

Good luck in your search. It’s taken me years to figure it out. You can short circuit with a good podiatrist if your having feet issues. I highly recommend that route.
Ditto on Powersteps

Shraggs

WKR
Question for the superfeet users- I have a pair of 12.5 hanwags and size F blue superfeet (size 11-13) I think. I love the low arch of the blues but I think they may be a touch short, I’m having a weird feeling in my toes where I feel a “drop off” at the end of my toes.

Has anyone had this experience? When I put the stock hanwag insoles in, I don’t have this problem. Maybe I need to buy a larger size superfeet and trim them down. Thanks.
Have you overlayed the existing soles with super feet? Get a bit larger so you can trace and cut exactly

dtrkyman

WKR
The green were decent for me, good support but very little padding particularly in the toes. Tried easy feet and the arch landed in the wrong spot otherwise those seemed quite nice.

Just ordered some power step after reading about them on this thread, hope they will work out, my super feet are about done!

I have ran the super feet hunt for a year and a half year round. I really like the heal cup/support under weight. I saw someone sat they put a thin insole under them. I may try that as they have a great heal cup but not a ton ogcushion else where. I would buy them again.

I know this is somewhat subjective as everyones feet are different. I alsoknow Superfeet has a lot of satified hunting customers.

I can not get use to the hump in the arch support. It feels like a small ball pushing against my arch. I took my boots to REI and tried every model of the Superfeet samples in my boot.….. Green, Blue, Orange, Carbon and Trailblazers. I even tried sizing up in the green. They all gave the feeling of a ball slightly pushing in my arch. I find the insoles in my Crispi Summits better because they do not push up on my arch.

I like the trailblazers the best. I liked everything about them except the arch support.

Anyone else have this issue with Superfeet. If so…… What did you do? Move to another type or stay with the Stock insoles?
Same experience here. I switched to SOLE blue insoles and my feet are much happier.