Superfeet Insoles…… anyone not like?

I know this is somewhat subjective as everyones feet are different. I alsoknow Superfeet has a lot of satified hunting customers.

I can not get use to the hump in the arch support. It feels like a small ball pushing against my arch. I took my boots to REI and tried every model of the Superfeet samples in my boot.….. Green, Blue, Orange, Carbon and Trailblazers. I even tried sizing up in the green. They all gave the feeling of a ball slightly pushing in my arch. I find the insoles in my Crispi Summits better because they do not push up on my arch.

I like the trailblazers the best. I liked everything about them except the arch support.

Anyone else have this issue with Superfeet. If so…… What did you do? Move to another type or stay with the Stock insoles?

mlgc20

WKR
Every arch is different. I have had nothing but success with Superfeet. At one point I tried some insoles from New Balance. They had great reviews. But for me, they were like a medieval torture device. There are lots of options out there for different feet.

HUNT JR

WKR
I use the Superfeet Merino Grey insoles and really like them. I have noticed I can get about a season out of them before they start to break down and my feet fatigue a little faster.

JDBAK

Lil-Rokslider
I've tried Superfeet green and blue, neither worked for me. I get the same ball under the arch feeling.

tntrker

WKR
Mine should be arriving today. I got a set of orange and green ones. I'll know in the morning on my 4:30am 5 mile workout..

TILLER

FNG
Super feet were my go to several years ago to deal with knee/foot pain. I tried heat molded, thick cushioned insoles, etc.

When I started training barbell squats, building up leg strength, I didn’t need the insoles anymore.

madcalfe

WKR
how long did you try the super feet? I have extremely flat feet and wear the blue super feet in my work boots and the trailblazers in my hunting boots and when not working just skate shoes with no arches. I know when I first started wearing them id get that pain in the arch of my foot for about the first 3 days maybe to the point where i had to put the original insoles back in but each day they got better. now I can easily scoot around 15km at work and boots are comfy as can be.

ps the color of super feets are arch support height. im pretty sure the blues are the lowest then green and orange

OP
B
how long did you try the super feet? I have extremely flat feet and wear the blue super feet in my work boots and the trailblazers in my hunting boots and when not working just skate shoes with no arches. I know when I first started wearing them id get that pain in the arch of my foot for about the first 3 days maybe to the point where i had to put the original insoles back in but each day they got better. now I can easily scoot around 15km at work and boots are comfy as can be.

ps the color of super feets are arch support height. im pretty sure the blues are the lowest then green and orange
I have the trailblazers as I bought them and cut to fit. I have worn them off/on for about a week with no gain in comfort.

Sako300

WKR
I have the trailblazers and after one week of wearing, love them in my Crispi Thors. Of course it’s a much stiffer sole then summits that have mor e flex and give!!!

OP
B
hmm weird the trailblazer are probably the comfiest of them all.
are your arches collapsed or really flat footed?
Not sure.
I do not have any foot problems. I was just trying insoles to possibly expand my boot comfort. It’s not like I was having any issues or my boots were uncomfortable. I do know all the superfeet models give me a feeling of a small ball under my arch when I walk.

Chanimal

FNG
Sounds like you may have a relatively flat foot, or wrong arch placement. Did you try multiple sizes?

If you tried multiple sizes, must be the wrong fit for your foot. I used to wear SF trailblazers I think (green cushioned ones). They would wear well for as year or so then toast. I had to buy two different sizes for my feet as they have different arches. I finally bit the bullet and bought sheep feet. I have been pleased every since, but I had to buy a couple different thicknesses to find what worked in my hiking boots. No worries because I found a use for the other cushion thicknesses in my other shoes.

I know this is somewhat subjective as everyones feet are different. I alsoknow Superfeet has a lot of satified hunting customers.

I can not get use to the hump in the arch support. It feels like a small ball pushing against my arch. I took my boots to REI and tried every model of the Superfeet samples in my boot.….. Green, Blue, Orange, Carbon and Trailblazers. I even tried sizing up in the green. They all gave the feeling of a ball slightly pushing in my arch. I find the insoles in my Crispi Summits better because they do not push up on my arch.

I like the trailblazers the best. I liked everything about them except the arch support.

Anyone else have this issue with Superfeet. If so…… What did you do? Move to another type or stay with the Stock insoles?
Mine feel the same…I just stuck with the regular insoles on the hunt and rock the super feet here at home.

wyodan

WKR
I didn't like them. Too hard and the ball under my arch feeling. I've been using 2 different brands of far less expensive insoles that I enjoy.

I tried green in my work boots and so much for them lasting 12 months. I beat them flat inside of 3 months, which they replaced and I tried the copper ones. They felt good, but didn't last any longer. I got tired of messing with them.

I'm not a huge guy either at 6' 195lbs, but I have been called dense.