Superfeet Insoles…… anyone not like?

Zappaman

WKR
The greens have worked well for me and my wife (who runs daily). But cutting them to fit right is the key. They wear out after a while though- I get new ones after 100 "hunting" miles or so ;)

So I just want something to put in my Crispi summits, The insoles that come with the summit seem a bit hard but in general I love the comfort of the boot. I might have a collapsed arch or just low arch, trying to figure out what super feet to order. Their insole finder says Trail Blazer but after reading this i am not too sure ha

Zappaman

WKR
Probably already been said, but if Gortex lined... the greens are the only one "approved" for use in a Gortex boot. Don't be afraid to pull them and cut ANY hot spot out of the insole... everyone's feet are different... and both my wife and I trip toes or any area where they are "tight" right out. Great insoles when you work with them.

Probably already been said, but if Gortex lined... the greens are the only one "approved" for use in a Gortex boot. Don't be afraid to pull them and cut ANY hot spot out of the insole... everyone's feet are different... and both my wife and I trip toes or any area where they are "tight" right out. Great insoles when you work with them.
Their site says the trail blazer are good for using with gortex boots. Just looked at it today

JoeDirt

WKR
Surprised no one has mentioned the Super Feet Hunt. That's all i use anymore, they offer a tad bit more cushion under your heel. I often add a 1/8" thick soft insole under my Super Feet insoles to add a little bit more cushion also.

Surprised no one has mentioned the Super Feet Hunt. That's all i use anymore, they offer a tad bit more cushion under your heel. I often add a 1/8" thick soft insole under my Super Feet insoles to add a little bit more cushion also.
Link! I don’t see them offering that anymore.

i have pretty flat feet, i use the copper SF and like them. i do think i remember some initial getting used to (the arch in the insole was slightly forward of perfect, but not bad.)

another option is to keep fresh stock crispi insoles in your summits. i had no problems with the stock insoles initially, but they get flat pretty fast to the point they felt like there was no insoles.

gbflyer

WKR
I don’t like them. I read on here that it was mandatory to put the green ones in your Crispis. So I ordered them without second thought. Terrible for me. The factory ones are perfect for my feet.

Big Ern

WKR
Another guy here who can’t wear SF. I do like the L&S insoles, but nothing beats a pair of custom orthotics, but those are pricey.

KMW

FNG
I have relatively flat feet and wear superfeet blue in my hunting and work boots. I wear a size 11 boot and initially bought the insole for size 11 but found that the arch support was too far toward my heel and was putting weird pressure on my foot. I went up to the next bigger sized insole and the arch support lined up much better with the arch of my foot and have had no problems since.

Vandy321

WKR
TLDR...however OP, chalk one up for "don't like". The greens pushed my heel up out of the heel cup on my boots, pretty painful upgrade.

Sheepfeet ftw...i move them to my around town boots for daily wear too.

Squirrels

WKR
Greens caused me some severe heel pain that lasted for a few weeks even after ditching them. It finally went away but I didn't try any of the other models after that experience. Get some customs if you want something worth having.