Superfeet

C Bow

WKR
I have seen on here that some are using Superfeet Green or Superfeet Black insoles what are the difference? Thanks

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Also the orange ones are the greens with a bit thicker/softer padding under the ball of the foot. I think black are just a thinner version for footwear with less space.

Lawnboi

WKR
I really like the oranges as well. They have a gel like padding in the forefoot that dosnt compress as readily as the foam greens do.

andres3

FNG
I am not familiar with the black, but here is my take on other colors. I have been wearing various Superfeet insoles for about a year now. The orange is supposed to have more padding and a narrower heal cup than the green. I found this to be true, you need a boot with enough volume/space or they will fit to snug. Also, with the narrow heal cup my heal rode over the cup, did not completely fit in the cup (this was a deal breaker for me). The grey merino are supposed to be identical to the green, but I found the heal cup to be slightly wider (I use these in my Samuel Hubbard dress shoes). I use the Delux Dress Fit 3/4 (purchased directly from Superfeet) in my cowboy boots and Nicks work boots. Also, these work well in my Merrils under the cheapy insole, the full length Superfeet insoles did not work as good (that is weird but it works). The Go Premium Comfort 3/4 have a smaller arch and did not work for me (I need the higher arch). The green work best for me in my two pair of Lowa hiking boots. All feet and all shoes are different, so you will have to see what works for you. If you order directly from Superfeet they have a 60 day return/exchange policy. I had no problems returning or exchanging any of the insoles, even if you have to trim them to fit your shoe.

xcutter

WKR
Check out Superfeet's website. Each color represents an insole to accomidate your feet accordingly. I have flat feet so the Copper are my choice. They are the best I have found for my feet. I have a pair for every hunting boot.

Check out Superfeet's website. Each color represents an insole to accomidate your feet accordingly. I have flat feet so the Copper are my choice. They are the best I have found for my feet. I have a pair for every hunting boot.

What ^ said. They break down the specs of these on the superfeet website.

I'm also a big fan of the copper. They work well with my flat low volume feet. They reduce volume and add cushion. That said, they are too thick in low volume boots like Trangos or Salomon X Alp MTN for me.