Supertarp nest dimensions

jmb1269

Lil-Rokslider
Iam in round 2 of having a nest built for my kifaru supertarp by a shop that builds tarps/nests that the dimensions are f-ed up and I have already received (and paid) the product twice. The first nest was way to small (actually fit the paratarp nicely) but not the supertarp for which it was supposedly built. The shop owner was a bit argumentative on the dimensions and built a second larger unit that I just received but it looks like it is for a sawtooth not a supertarp. Has anyone had a nest built that fits the supertarp cleanly? If so, could you please send me dimensions?

reaper

WKR
Iam in round 2 of having a nest built for my kifaru supertarp by a shop that builds tarps/nests that the dimensions are f-ed up and I have already received (and paid) the product twice. The first nest was way to small (actually fit the paratarp nicely) but not the supertarp for which it was supposedly built. The shop owner was a bit argumentative on the dimensions and built a second larger unit that I just received but it looks like it is for a sawtooth not a supertarp. Has anyone had a nest built that fits the supertarp cleanly? If so, could you please send me dimensions?
What is the shop?

Envoyé de mon Pixel 4 XL en utilisant Tapatalk