Supination?

I am having wear patterns on my boots that show supination. I have sheepfeet insoles made and I’m wondering if I need wider boots or if there’s some other situation. I wear 10.5 crispi briksdals

GotDraw?

WKR
Maybe you've been riding a horse so much that you're now bowlegged?
:)

Don't see where boot width would cause pronation or supination, but I'm no podiatrist.

JL

ROJO23

FNG
I just had my 2nd surgery in Jan. to correct my issues with my feet. I have always walked on the outside of my feet and always had pain on the outer portion of my feet. The ortho dr that did my surgery gave me a pair of these insoles which are build higher on the outside vs. the inside.

not sure that sizing would make a different either, may want to start with a visit to the podiatrist. if you are not in pain then not sure of there is anything to be done

nphunter

WKR
Try buying new shoes as soon as they start to wear. If you have boots resoled they can add wedges to the outside to help. Shoes/boots with hard soles will be better, I have 4E wide shoes and all of my shoes wear out on the outside first. I'm currently wearing Scarpa's Grand Dru's and after a couple of hundred nasty miles the soles are showing almost zero wear.