Supplies

snowplow

WKR
Is there a ripstop by the roll type place to get all the quality buckles, webbing, elastic and waterproof zips that l should know about?

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
rockywoods.com has a good amount of stuff. owfinc.com has some other supplies like hypalon and #10 urethane zippers. hudson4supplies.com out of Canada is by far the best buckle selection however shipping isn't cheap so you have to keep that in mind depending on how much stuff you need. Ebay can have decent deals on things as well.

Not sure where in WA you are but seattle fabrics has a lot of stuff but their web page and shipping aren't as good so I haven't really studied their selection heavily.

OP
S

snowplow

WKR
Awesome thanks a lot! By the way does anybody know what kind of material that elastic stuff is that they put on the top of the Alaskan Guide creations bino harnesses? It has the perfect amount of stretch while still holding things really firm.

WoodBow

WKR
I buy almost exclusively through ebay. Fast and free shipping most times. I will go through seattle fabrics or rockywoods if I need specialty stuff not sold on ebay, such as spandura or xpe foam.

530Chukar

WKR
Awesome thanks a lot! By the way does anybody know what kind of material that elastic stuff is that they put on the top of the Alaskan Guide creations bino harnesses? It has the perfect amount of stretch while still holding things really firm.

I think the material you're referring to is shock cord. Ripstop by the Roll has a good selection of buckles and everything to get you through most projects. E Bay is good for a lot of supplies but quality can be a concern sometimes. I have had goodluck with Bear Paw Wilderness Desgins for some parts too.