Suppressed Tikka 300WM?

OP
L
Of course the Veil models are fluted, which may preclude one from cutting and threading the barrel.

peaceman

Lil-Rokslider
I just had my 300wm super lite threaded with a Griffin suppressor adapter/brake. I haven’t fired it yet but hope to next weekend. The smith cut the barrel back only an inch or so.

OP
L
Certainly a Superlite or Veil can have an inch or two cut off the end, but I'm not sure it's worth it to me for just a couple of inches (would like to carry with suppressor on all the time).

Sled

WKR
Certainly a Superlite or Veil can have an inch or two cut off the end, but I'm not sure it's worth it to me for just a couple of inches (would like to carry with suppressor on all the time).

I have a 20" bbl w/ an 8.8" harvester on the end. It's plenty comfortable to use. I also have a 7" tbac ultra on another 20" bbl that's nice as well. The 17" bbl with a 5" can is real handy and real loud.

If you pick a 6-7" suppressor then 22" is comfortable.

Fwiw, I also have a 26" 7mag threaded 7/16 that shoots clover leafs at 200. It's a second hand rifle but has been fine for the couple hundred rounds I have through it. There's not much shoulder so no suppressor yet. That and I don't want to screw up a factory gun shooting factory rounds. No need to fix what's not broke yet.