Suppressor Cover

TandKHunting

MADE IN THE USA - VETERAN OWNED
Classified Approved
We just launched a new product at T & K Hunting Gear.

The Kilo Suppressor Cover is our newest edition to the T & K gear family. Constructed of laser cut B52 Squadron, 1000D Cordura, carbon fiber, Nomex thread, and Kevlar nano cord (rear cinch). A fiberglass fire sleeve with a silicone rubber external coating can be added for an additional cost. Our suppressor cover has a rear cinch design to prevent the cover from slipping forward while shooting. 1" nylon webbing wraps through specific laser cut slots to tighten the cover around the fire sleeve (the barber pole). Several metal 1" triglides are used to cinch the webbing tight and prevent any webbing slippage. This is a great piece of gear to protect your can from the elements, while reducing the mirage as you send rounds down range.

Warranty Information: This product is designed for recreational long distance shooting, hunting, and other low rates of fire. It is not intended for semi/full auto mag dumps. Doing this will destroy the equipment and void the warranty.

Heat Specifications

Carbon fiber sleeve
- 1800° F max temperature before melt/failure

Fiberglass fire sleeve add on - 500° F continuous / 2200°F up to 15 Minutes / 3000°F for short excursions

*The fiberglass fire sleeve add on is intended to provide additional heat protection if desired.

Let me know if anyone has any questions!

100% Made in the USA

0B011799-9385-4AF6-B9E2-10317E70EF53.jpg

jolemons

WKR
I like the webbing versus a bungee that is higher clearance and can show up in the sight picture. Nice

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
TandKHunting

TandKHunting

Classified Approved
I like the webbing versus a bungee that isn higher clearance and can show up in the sight picture. Nice

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk
Yea, the bungee is not really ideal for durability either.

WKR

WKR
Sweet! Big supporter of you guys and your gear.
Can you list weight, and dimensions?
Maybe a list of common supressors that it will work with?

BigAl!

WKR
Let's say I have a suppressor that is 6.4" in length. I know a 6" would work, but do you offer a custom length option too? Are you able to get a tight fit with both 1.5 and 1.75" diameter cans?

crich

WKR
Sweet! Big supporter of you guys and your gear.
Can you list weight, and dimensions?
Maybe a list of common supressors that it will work with?

Let's say I have a suppressor that is 6.4" in length. I know a 6" would work, but do you offer a custom length option too? Are you able to get a tight fit with both 1.5 and 1.75" diameter cans?
@TandKHunting ☝️ I have the same questions.

OP
TandKHunting

TandKHunting

Classified Approved
Yes you would get a tight fit with either a 1.5" or 1.75" can. You only need it tight enough to prevent the heat from causing mirage. The cinch design on the back will prevent the cover from sliding forward and blowing off the can when shooting. Having a portion of the end of the can exposed is ideal (so you wouldn't need a custom size) to allow gas to dissipate and prevent damage to the end of the can cover.