Suppressor questions

I’m also talking 5 months ago. And a year ago. And a year and a half ago……

Sign up for notifications and pick up the phone and call an actual person. Small shops have inventory but may not have a website.

Again, buy whatever you want for whatever reason you want. But TBACs have been pretty easy to find.
So your definition of easy to find is to get put on notification lists and scour the streets for one that might be hiding in a small shop?
Sounds about as easy as finding trailboss and primers🤔

I don't know about your local dealers but all the ones within 125 miles of me charge a transfer fee of $100 or more if they aren't the one sourcing the suppressor.
For that reason I try buying local or from Silencer Shop

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
That's now
I'm talking 5 months ago
All the Gen 2s were pretty much unobtainable while they pulled them back for inspection/repair.
No one knew when the situation would be resolved so dealers wouldn't even wade into the speculation game

For once myself and @406Smith agree with each other. They aren't and haven't been that hard to find. Sign up for in stock notifications and wait and be prompt when you get the email. I have a Gen 1 30 cal, Gen 1 223, take down 22, and a ultra 9 gen2 in jail. My Gen 2 was affected by the bad weld. Now I have a Gen 2 ultra 5 in jail for half off. My dealer sent it back and TBAC emailed me with a picture of the repair and asked me what I wanted to do. I had to do nothing in the whole process but respond to an email. It was very promt and painless. I would still call that gold standard.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
giphy.webp

Eh. Maybe. What program are you using to track your shots like that in the aggregate?