Suppressor wait times

wesfromky

WKR
Just certified two via Silencer Shop E-Foms today, 3 weeks after paying for the first one, and two weeks for the 2nd. Now to pick a .30 cal can...

Two links that might be worth watching:
According to this, median time for eforms is currently 110 days.

Seems pretty close to what they are seeing here, though maybe running a few days longer.

Just certified two via Silencer Shop E-Foms today, 3 weeks after paying for the first one, and two weeks for the 2nd. Now to pick a .30 cal can...

Two links that might be worth watching:
According to this, median time for eforms is currently 110 days.

Seems pretty close to what they are seeing here, though maybe running a few days longer.

The silencershop link seems to imply the longest wait has been 117 days. This is 121 for me.

wesfromky

WKR
The silencershop link seems to imply the longest wait has been 117 days. This is 121 for me.
The longest that has been approved so far. I believe that is only for their customers, and based on actually approved. So, as people are approved at longer times, the median and longest wait will move up.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
About 6 weeks ago I was told to start expecting mine sometime in may as that was about 13-14 months. Well may is about done. I’m not sure why the people on the ones say stuff like that.

Schism

WKR
Yep, just realized that, got all excited, thought I was seeing something new. The wait continues...

Keep an eye on your junk mail folder. Although I received all emails from ATF prior to and at time of certification, my approval emails were both sent to my junk mail.

Tahoe1305

WKR
Some possibly good info for those military folks.

If you work through your dealer and provide a copy of your PCS orders, ATF expedites the form4.

I’ve been waiting nearly a year and was leaving in two weeks. Dealer emailed the paperwork and ATF approved it next day. Stamp in hand about a week later.

Dealer said many military use the PCS as a good excuse to stock up on cans with min wait time.

Hope that helps someone.

Sorry for those that can’t take advantage.

svivian

WKR
Some possibly good info for those military folks.

If you work through your dealer and provide a copy of your PCS orders, ATF expedites the form4.

I’ve been waiting nearly a year and was leaving in two weeks. Dealer emailed the paperwork and ATF approved it next day. Stamp in hand about a week later.

Dealer said many military use the PCS as a good excuse to stock up on cans with min wait time.

Hope that helps someone.

Sorry for those that can’t take advantage.
Don't apologize you earned it, thank you for your service and sacrifice.