Suppressor wait times

Gynaroo

FNG
I submitted my e form on Monday. Hoping for the 90 day turn around but expecting after hunting season or this time next year.

WesCAtoll

Lil-Rokslider
Just got a wolfman back from cash check 6/02/21
Still have another paper form out from 6/15/21
And an eform from 3/10/22 .
Dealer said I got mine "fast" (10mos 1 week) compared to what he's been seeing (13-18mo) since they are now split between paper and eforms

I‘m six months since check was cashed on a paper file. I’m hoping I’m one of the lucky ones and have it in hand by October.

Haggin

Lil-Rokslider
I did a paper Form 4 in November of 2021, so i got a while. Im probably going to buy another vie e forms while I wait

Dhbwa

WKR
February of 2021 on paper and no word…. I always have trouble even though I have an odd last name, no record of any kind and work at a federal site….
Go figure

mwf008

Lil-Rokslider
Picked up 3 today. 2 were purchased together, check cashed 7/24/21. The bonus was that they also cleared my 3 rd one that I purchased in November. Super stoked to be under a year. Guys at the shop said it’s been 12-14 months lately.

Currently waiting on one from April 21, 2021, paper form 4 trust.

Submitting an eform 4 trust this week, now let's see which one I get first.....

I purchased three cans in 2020 and 2021; all through silencershop and each took about six months.

I got excited early this year when silencershop did the eforms and said it could be as little as 90 days. So I bought another can through the eforms process, certifying with my dealer in late January.

Still waiting... though silencershop is advertising on their site people who certified in April are getting their cans now. :unsure:

mi650

WKR
I guess I should buy something to test out the e-form 4. All of mine have been paper, and all took 9 months except the last 1. That was 14 months. But I can't complain too much since it was free.

I won the American Suppressor Association raffle a couple years ago, Hudson H9 with factory threaded barrel and a Rugged Obsidian 9. Aside from I think $50 in raffle tickets, I didn't pay anything. Tax stamp, sales tax, transfers, everything was covered. :cool: