Suppressor wait times

Wvroach

WKR
How can they know this? E form has been active less than one month.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Form 4 as listed above not sure exactly, purchased on 09/14/21
Check 1 cashed 10/05/21
Check 2 cashed 11/1/21

Which is odd since they were both purchased and filed for the same day.
Nothing else yet and the information above looks about the same for waits as it did back in September when I purchased it. Went through my FFl using silencer shops kiosk.

Last edited:

cfounta1

FNG
I want to get one but hate the idea of paying for the stamp and waiting a year. Terrible process

go4thegusto

WKR
Classified Approved
Just got mine a few days short of 1 year. Sounds like the new E-Form is reported to be 2-3 months. Might be worth the wait until your dealer has that dialed in.

CHSD

WKR
My brother had his check cashed March of 2021. He called the ATF and they said that it would be processed in a month.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Funny... 6 hours later I just got an email from my FFL that I'm ready to go pick it up.
Thanks!!!
I suppose mine could be any day now. I remember calling over the summer to ask about wait times in hopes that I would have it for hunting season, they told me around February would be what I should expect. Talk about frustrating.

Kilboars

WKR
I think of it like getting mount, just give them the animal and forget about it.

Have you guys seen the SilencerCo buy one get one free deal they’re running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12wander

FNG
I don’t understand the wait times? I can walk into a gun shop and in less than an hour walk out with a firearm. Background check and all. What are they doing that it takes close to a year to just get a suppressor that a background check would not cover?

Wvroach

WKR
I think of it like getting mount, just give them the animal and forget about it.

Looks like that expired end of December I see a few places run similar deals throughout the year though.

I bought TBAC Ultra 7 Gen2: Form 4 Trust Paper
Submitted background check Form 4- 12-21-2020
Check cashed- 12-31-2020
Approval- 08/17/2021
In Hand- 09/06/2021

I have 2 friends that both bought Ultra 7's ~Early March 2021. They are both still waiting.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"

I agree, its like getting a mount. I think its just frusterating that the times seem to keep getting longer and longer. My first can took like 4 months, I'm closing in on ten months this time for the 2 cans I'm waiting for,

VinoVino

Lil-Rokslider
The NFA Tracker page is showing that a majority of the form 4 stamps being approved right now were from March and April. Mine went in in June. So 2 or 3 months out. Still plenty of time to adjust and get ready for this year’s hunting seasons.

Gorp2007

WKR
The NFA Tracker page is showing that a majority of the form 4 stamps being approved right now were from March and April. Mine went in in June. So 2 or 3 months out. Still plenty of time to adjust and get ready for this year’s hunting seasons.

My check was cashed 3/11 and I keep waiting for a phone call.