Suppressor wait times

Having my 6 month anniversary on three cans. Guess that means I’m a little less than half way there. Woohoo! 😂 <—— not a crying from laughing smilie in this case.

Debo75

FNG
Classified Approved
Just buy a new can using the Eform :cool:. Just got a few back after 110ish days. WAY better than some of my wait times for paper Form 4s.

FYI I saw a chart today saying the ATF received 670k NFA applications in 2021 :oops:

Juan_ID

WKR
Finally got to pickup my omega yesterday. 374 days from actual date of purchase but 362 days from the day they cashed my check.

JGRaider

WKR
Prepared to be frustrated when you talk to them. They won't tell you anything other than your submission is still pending. No anticipated date, nada, nothing. They are a waste of money, but what do you expect from the gov't?

I've been waiting a year now since my check was cashed by them.

gabenzeke

WKR
Can't remember which one, but on a podcast the host mentioned they have shockingly few people working on form 4s. I actually think he said 12. He said if you call to ask a question, it's one of those twelve that answer and it's just that much time spent looking for the information when, at most, they'll tell you it's in progress.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

SIR_34:16

FNG
I need Feb 20s approved stat haha
Certified February 2nd and received approval today just in time for holiday weekend! My dealer said he's seeing approval times for efiles anywhere from 8 days (!!!) to 110 days. It all depends on which reviewer at ATF gets assigned your app.

Redside

Lil-Rokslider
Just logged into my Silencer Shop account and it now says "Certified" under my suppressor. However, when I click on view form I get an error. Called my dealer and he said when I get an email from the ATF to print it off and come in. Hoping this is a good sign!

eForm 4 submitted 2/10, 106 Days, so would be about right from what other people are seeing.

Juan_ID

WKR
Just logged into my Silencer Shop account and it now says "Certified" under my suppressor. However, when I click on view form I get an error. Called my dealer and he said when I get an email from the ATF to print it off and come in. Hoping this is a good sign!

eForm 4 submitted 2/10, 106 Days, so would be about right from what other people are seeing.
I don’t think it saying “certified” under your suppressor means much more than your app has been checked and submitted by your dealer. A buddy bought one from a local dealer through SilencerShop just last month and it says “certified” but under the orders tab next to his tax stamp it says “awaiting aft approval”

Redside

Lil-Rokslider
I don’t think it saying “certified” under your suppressor means much more than your app has been checked and submitted by your dealer. A buddy bought one from a local dealer through SilencerShop just last month and it says “certified” but under the orders tab next to his tax stamp it says “awaiting aft approval”
Yep, just realized that, got all excited, thought I was seeing something new. The wait continues...