Suppressor wait times

They seemed to have completely skipped over February and the early part of March.
i got frustrated and after weeks of waiting On a response I got a answer saying that February is when they first starting e filing. All the feb and march had to be re done but they didnt catch it for a while. I think we will get them in august. However I don’t work for them and just read what my class 3 store showed me. ]

i got frustrated and after weeks of waiting On a response I got a answer saying that February is when they first starting e filing. All the feb and march had to be re done but they didnt catch it for a while. I think we will get them in august. However I don’t work for them and just read what my class 3 store showed me. ]
Oh dang that stinks. My tax stamp was cashed
In mid February

USMC-40

WKR
4/21/22 submission approved yesterday.

Have 8 things in process, this was the most recent…try and figure that out…

JGRaider

WKR
13 months for me, I used SilencerShop and their kiosk. Silencer Shop's online order/status tracker sucks.

ChrisAU

WKR
For you guys that have had e-forms approved, do they show on your ATF E-Forms profile? I assume so, just wondering if that is a viable backup to watching for an email in case I miss it. I can see my Form 1 SBR from 2021 on there. I watch my inbox and spam folder religiously but just in case.

For you guys that have had e-forms approved, do they show on your ATF E-Forms profile? I assume so, just wondering if that is a viable backup to watching for an email in case I miss it. I can see my Form 1 SBR from 2021 on there. I watch my inbox and spam folder religiously but just in case.
Or for that matter, what does the title of the email say?

philcox

WKR
My dad ordered in Feb 21, his Banish 30 should be at his house on the 30th of this month, so roughly 16 months.