Suppressors?

Sponxx

FNG
I have a SiCo harvester that I shoot on a 243, and will soon shoot on a 7mmRem Mag, once I swap in the new XCaliber barrel.
However, I have for a long time been thinking about both a 22LR and another suppressor for an AR15 host.
I know next to nothing about 22LR suppressors, and very little about the AR15 ones.
Not planning on doing rapid fire/magazine dumps, so fullauto not needed, but something that will allow more shots than the slow rate of fire for the Harvester.
The AR15 is going to be used mainly on hogs at night, and very little for fun during days.
The 22 will be on a Ruger SR22 mainly, and when I get a threaded 22 rifle would move to it (RAR? Savage?).
Have a lovely CZ452, but want to keep it stock, though would be an ideal host,

So, fire away with recs and advice on suppressors for 22 and 223 please

Gorp2007

WKR
I just started my suppressor journey this weekend and ordered a SilencerCo Sparrow. My plan is to use that for my dedicated .22 suppressor and then get an Omega 300 or something similar for use on pretty much everything else. For me, I'm willing to sacrifice a little bit of performance on my .223 AR-15s to have the flexibility to use it on a 300 BLK or 308 down the road.

Lawnboi

WKR
I just bought a griffin optimus micro for your very purpose above. You can run rimfire through it as you can take it apart to clean and it’s good up to 556 in the standard 1/2” configuration. You can add a taper mount to it and run up to 22-250 through it.

I don’t have it yet so take it for what it’s worth. But I was also looking for something small I could run full time on my 223 hunting/volume shooter along with something I can put on a rimfire. Just something to check out.

I looked into a lot of 22LR suppressors and would have bought the CGS siren (it’s crazy light, maybe 2.6 oz?), but found a great deal on a Mack Bros Vapor on GunBroker.

The Switchback looks sweet, and people rave about the Dead Air Mask. Honestly rimfire is already not that loud, for me it came down to a good price. I don’t know that 112 dB vs 114 warrants spending another $200.

Kinda feel the same way for 223. Look at the YMH turbo. Or the mg7 series from Rex Silentium. It’s not a huge dB difference to get a larger bore, for instance if you find a good deal on their .264 or .308.

Get a dedicated .22lr suppressor. I can personally recommend the TBAC 22-Takedown and people also really like the Dead Air Mask.

CHSD

WKR
I have a dead air mask that I have on my bolt action .22 and it is awesome. I also have a CGS Siren that I put on my Taurus tx .22 you don't even notice that it is on there. I have been happy with both cans. I also have a YHM Turbo that I am happy with. Only suggestion for a .556 can is to get a wrap for it. The can touched my pants and burned a hole in them, it gets hot quick!

OP
S

Sponxx

FNG
My research already suggested de Dead Air Mask, TBAC TD 22 and SiCO Sparrow.
I would get a dedicate 22LR suppressor, and worst case scenario I can shoot the Harvester on the AR.
At least on the 243 I have not noticed change of POI when taking it on and off, and never really cared for precise indexing.
Would need a 5/8-24 to 1/2-28 adaptor for the AR though.
Will continue looking and exploring 22LR options.