Surui T024Sk w/ VA5 vs Outdoorsman's Compact w/ Jim White

So I currently have the T024SK with VA5 setup and have been mostly happy with it, it's light, packable, pretty stable platform. My current optics are EL 10x42 and an ATX 65mm. I only have limited time with the ATX so far but have noticed a fair amount of "vibration" at higher powers. I do anticipate getting the 85.. objective for the ATX at some point as well, my question is, is the Outdoorsman's Compact with JW 2.0 combination going to get my any appreciable stability/vibration difference. I have read through the threads on aluminum vs carbon tripods and seems to me that from a seated position, the gains are negligible.. anybody have any experience with this set-up that could provide some other feedback?

Ohh man I do not have a very much experience glassing off a tripod. But am also considering the surui combo.
Have you tried moving the spotter on the plate? Usually you can move them about an inch before you tight the plate. Move it back towards you so there it is more centered and the objective doe not have so much bias.

Have you tried hanging you pack or something similar from the center post?

99% sure the vibration is coming from the T024SK legs. I recommend stepping up to a set with wider and fewer leg tubes. Stability grows much faster than weight as the tube diameter increases. Fewer leg joints will remove sources of flex; and besides, it probably doesn't matter that the legs collapse a few inches less when it's strapped to the side of the pack.

I invested in a RRS TFC-33S, then saved some money with a VA-5, and now the picture through my Kowa 883 at 60x is locked. While the RRS legs add bit of weight, it's not nearly as significant as the added benefit. I am convinced that most hunters have 65mm class scopes because they haven't experienced a truly stabilized 85mm class scope. There are cheaper ways to get close to the legs I mention, just try to maximize the leg tube diameter and minimize the number of leg sections.

OP
P
Thanks for the input fellas, I have tried a longer arca plate to get some balancing which does help but haven't done much with adding weight the the hanger.

Has anybody else had the vibration issues with these legs, sounds like I may need to step up and pay a little weight penalty on beefier legs