Survey - Will the CPW system crash today for Leftovers?

Will it crash?

• YES

Votes: 43 72.9%
  • NO

Votes: 16 27.1%

• Total voters

el_jefe_pescado

Lil-Rokslider
Did yall proceed passed the resident page before 9 am?

Nope, I patiently waited before clicking “proceed” at 9:00am. Only to be greeted on the next page with a “congrats, you are now line”. Was I supposed to click proceed at 8:00am or not?

Tags are gone…big surprise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JB64

Lil-Rokslider
same. I logged in at 8:00:10 and waited at the proceed screen. checked nonresident at 8:10 and it refreshed and sent me to the queue...

Dirtbag

WKR
I did everything by the book, and was waiting right at the residency portion at 8:00am, and was not put into queue until 8:59, didnt get through until 9:07 when everything was gone.

Nope, I patiently waited before clicking “proceed” at 9:00am. Only to be greeted on the next page with a “congrats, you are now line”. Was I supposed to click proceed at 8:00am or not?

Tags are gone…big surprise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You did it correctly.

On a whim I tried to get a leftover limited tag but I didn't know I needed my hunter ID # to add it to the cart so I had to rush to get my card out of the safe. I got to the screen to enter all my payment info but it must not have officially added to my cart until I entered the hunter ID # because once I hit submit for payment it said the hunt was already sold out. When I went back to plug in the hunt number it now says "hunt is not available for sale". So close...

JB64

Lil-Rokslider
In theory, any number of tags could get turned in but you would have to basically refresh the list to stay up to date? so you're saying there's still a chance?!

In theory, any number of tags could get turned in but you would have to basically refresh the list to stay up to date? so you're saying there's still a chance?!
I believe the process changed this year. A preview of returned tags will be made available on Tuesdays and then all of those tags will be on sale the following Wednesday morning. Rinse and repeat every Tuesday/Wednesday.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

fishslap

WKR
I tried an antelope tag right after my elk tag and the antelope said no quota, whereas the elk tag said not available, so I’m thinking two different people were able to actually purchase the elk tags in a matter of seconds. Crazy.

After a lot of swearing on leftover day the last few years I actually got lucky this year and was fast enough to get the tag I wanted. I feel for you guys that had issues. It's a crappy process with a lot of luck involved.

11boo

WKR
I got a pronghorn archery buck tag right at 0900.........even after the system kicked me out sometime between 0800 and 0900.
I think that is the design to keep you from logging on too soon. There is a pretty good synopsis of the system on the CPW site.
congrats on the tag.

Mike1187

Lil-Rokslider
I was in quick with no issues but the tags I wanted were gone. I knew it was going to be a slim chance due to the amount available…good luck and happy hunting to all who were able to grab theirs.

For those that didn’t get theirs, don’t let it discourage you, find a way to get out and enjoy sometime in the woods.

PassCreek

FNG
The Leftover List went from 29 pages to 13 pretty quickly. They must have sold a lot of licenses.