Survey - Will the CPW system crash today for Leftovers?

Will it crash?

• YES

Votes: 43 72.9%
  • NO

Votes: 16 27.1%

• Total voters

sndmn11

WKR
I sure hope so, I have been in my chair guarding the door at Cabela's since 10p...and I was second in line.
Had some serious thoughts of confusing the Mad Pooper investigation team an hour ago eyeing out a nice secluded bush, but the other guy saw me getting uneasy and watched my spot while I drove to a gas station.

I sure hope so, I have been in my chair guarding the door at Cabela's since 10p...and I was second in line.
Had some serious thoughts of confusing the Mad Pooper investigation team an hour ago eyeing out a nice secluded bush, but the other guy saw me getting uneasy and watched my spot while I drove to a gas station.

Amateur.

The pros wear diapers.

The second benefit is the crowd thinning effect.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
The system crashing is just part of the process every year. I didn't see anything worth sitting out overnight for on the list this year, so I'm indifferent to it all for the first time since they started doing these reissues.

Vandy321

WKR
1st rule of leftover draw...don't talk about leftover draw...or any deadlines for that matter.

No, it's not a secret, but the multiple posts in the last few days did nothing but remind folks that may have forgotten/forgot to mark calendars or peak the interest of those who didn't know. Only adding to the # of applicants and decreasing odds for everyone.

Not intending this to be rude, just an observation. IMO, better to complain about it crashing again AFTER the draw is over.

Ucsdryder

WKR
1st rule of leftover draw...we don't talk about leftover draw.

No, it's not a secret, but the multiple posts in the last few days did nothing but remind folks that may have forgotten/forgot to mark calendars or peak the interest of those who didn't know. Only adding to the # of applicants and decreasing odds for everyone.

Not intending this to be rude, just an observation. IMO, better to complain about it crashing again AFTER the draw is over.
Couldn’t agree more. The people giving out the “tips” are almost as bad as the people giving out unit info!!

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
But isn't this all part of the "equity" movement.....to make sure everyone is involved and has a part of something regardless whether they even knew about it or should have a part in it?

OP
cnelk

cnelk

WKR
1st rule of leftover draw...don't talk about leftover draw...or any deadlines for that matter.

Lets not mention the start of hunting seasons.... maybe the same will be true!!! HaHa!!

blicero

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah, I tried logging in at 8:03am and I'm already stuck in the queue. Oh well, better luck next year.