Suunto Core Issues

Bulldawg

WKR
I’ve had my Core for a year and a half now and I was wondering if anyone has had any issues with theirs not really holding up. A couple buttons are stuck the bezel is loose and has fallen off a couple times, and now it has gone through battery pretty quick. Things falling apart and I don’t like it lol. Anybody else have these issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wyosteve

WKR
I don't have one, but was contemplating getting one. Reading reviews, many had problems just like you, so I passed on Suunto.

NYSKIER

WKR
I have not had a single issue with mine. I would reach out to customer service they are very helpful and accommodating. My battery lasts around a year with a lot of use as I use it while working out and while hunting/hiking.

ArborKat

FNG
Had my core for about six months, hunted in high altitude and when I woke up the next morning the condensation was so bad I couldn't read the numbers on the watch face. I sent it back using there online return system. Recieved a brand new watch from them and havent had any problems.

rjf611

FNG
Had a problem with buttons sticking with mine. Sent in as Arbor Kat did, received a new watch and have not had a problem since.

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
I had one for a while had a button stick once, just needed to be cleaned and it worked great after.

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
I had the same issues with my core. Buttons sticking and the bezel falling off. The bezel finally fell off and I lost it. Then the buttons kept sticking and no matter how many times I cleaned they kept sticking.

My traverse alpha doesn’t have those issues. Another solid option to check out is the Garmin Instinct. I’m currently reviewing it.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Had two Alpha Traverse watches. They SUCK for durability! Switched to the Garmin Fenix 5 plus last summer. Still looks almost new.