Suunto Core?

vcb

WKR
It was between the Core and the Pro Trek. I like the Core because of all the funcitons and that it has a glass face. The casio seemed more dependable(solar) but its huge on the wrist. Think the Core is the one.

Ozz08

WKR
The core is a sweet watch. My bro just got one and it seems pretty accurate. Last year I decided to go a cheaper route and bought a Highgear altiforce. I couldn't be happier. It's super accurate as long as you calibrate things when you hit the trailhead but I think all wrist top comPuters are that way.

qdmbucks

FNG
I have had both the.Core and the Protech and they are a horse apiece. The Suunto is more accurate in my opinion but the Protech has better buttons and better crystal that is much more scratch resistance. I'm now looking at the new Suunto Ambit which is a gps based watch which appears to be the best of both worlds. The only draw back I see is the $500 price tag.

Matt

OP
vcb

vcb

WKR
Yeah, no doubt. When I think about $500 I think that is half way to a new bow. Anyway gonna go to REI and try on the core this weekend. I know....I'm a gear head!

G Posik

WKR
I have the core, great watch, very accurate and tough as nails. I have the all black with green illuminatiuon. I have a friend with the orange illumination, I wish I would have bouth the orange illumination. I have beat this watch up pretty good and it is hanging in there.

Glenn