WTT Swap Kimber Mountain Ascent 7mm Rem mag for other caliber

Ultraheight

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seeking to swap a Kimber Mountain Ascent 7mm Rem Mag for a Kimber MA in .308, 6.5, or 7mm-08, no longer elk hunting this year and want to pair down to a tamer caliber for whitetail and mule deer, ok with any other caliber that the Kimber MA is chambered in. Will include two sets scope rings and reloading info custom to gun. Will consider other similar guns including Browning Hell's Canyon etc, but must be lightweight.

Last edited:

iowawhitetailnut

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thought it might be good to clarify what you are looking for. In one part it appears you are looking for something less potent than 7RM but then you also say any other calibers made in Kimber MA. I have a 300WSM but appears you are seeking smaller?

OP
Ultraheight

Ultraheight

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought it might be good to clarify what you are looking for. In one part it appears you are looking for something less potent than 7RM but then you also say any other calibers made in Kimber MA. I have a 300WSM but appears you are seeking smaller?
yes good point, I am seeking the .308, 6.5, or 7mm-08 which keeps the gun under 5 pounds

OP
Ultraheight

Ultraheight

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bumping desire to trade Kimber mountain ascent 7mm rem mag for .308, 6.5, or 7mm-08 in same gun