Swapping frame stays stone glacier pack

MBubley

FNG
Any have any experience swapping frame stays on a stone glacier pack? I bought a pack with straight and x curve stays but cant find info on the orientation fonthe x curve stays which end first as they have different bend each way any help appreciated
Cheers

Any have any experience swapping frame stays on a stone glacier pack? I bought a pack with straight and x curve stays but cant find info on the orientation fonthe x curve stays which end first as they have different bend each way any help appreciated
Cheers

Best off just giving them a call tomorrow and they’ll set you straight for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should be able to switch them rather easy. I know Stone Glacier says their packs fit all of their frames.

PvilleMac

FNG
Cheers
So you have a straight frame oringinally but you wanted to put curved stays in it? Were you able to do it?

Craftydoc

FNG
I'm curious as well. I have a Evo frame with the straight stays and may want to swap them out to the curved stays. I know that can be done with Kifaru, but curious about SG. I have had a difficult time getting any pack to feel comfortable and not putting a ton of pressure on my lumbar region anywhere north of 60#. Maybe I'm just doing something wrong...?

Craftydoc

FNG
That price does not sound right to me....
I would agree with you if I hadn't gotten the info straight from Stone Glacier. Unfortunately, that's the price they quoted me. At that price, it would almost be more beneficial to buy a whole frame and either return the one purchased, or sell the initial frame if the new one fit better.

*zap*

WKR
PMed you crafty.

I think if you have a profile picture of the xcurve frame you could hold up the stay and find the correct way to use it....I changed from curve to evo and the evo's are flat so they only go one way.