Swaro 15 vs uhd 18s

huntsd

WKR
I’ll be adding either the swaro 15s or vortex razor uhd 18s to my set up this year. Currently run Leica 10s only. In a perfect world I would compare the 2 side by side and make a choice but I can’t do that. I like how the uhd are 18x but it seems like the swaro glass/clarity is the best in the game. I hunt primarily in south west desert county.

what would you go with?

RussDXT

WKR
I think the uhd 18’s are special, they have a limited field of view but what you see pops.

I will be getting rid of them or my spotter and right now the spotter is in the hot seat. A week of archery will be the determining factor come Thursday.

huntnful

WKR
I've owned and used both extensively. Honestly you won't be disappointed either way. But I prefer the swaros. Better image. Better FOV. Better Edge to Edge clarity. And broader range of focus. But they are both good IMO

RyanC

WKR
There’s a reason all glass is compared to Swarovski.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I’ll be adding either the swaro 15s or vortex razor uhd 18s to my set up this year. Currently run Leica 10s only. In a perfect world I would compare the 2 side by side and make a choice but I can’t do that. I like how the uhd are 18x but it seems like the swaro glass/clarity is the best in the game. I hunt primarily in south west desert county.

what would you go with?

Actually - you CAN do that…. Rent Outdoor Gear will rent both to you to compare.

Then, with the Keeper Program you can keep the one you choose and send the other back (with included shipping label) and both rentals will be credited 100% toward your purchase.

Both these optics are excellent. I definitely prefer the Swarovski, but only you can decide if it’s $650 better.

By the way all our optics are lightly used so you’ll never pay retail unless one of the items happens to be brand new.

Rokslide members get 10% off with ROKSLIDE10 coupon code at checkout!

https://www.RentOutdoorGear.com

Let me know if you have any questions!

Coop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk