WTB Swaro ATX 65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'm ready to make the plunge and want to purchase a Swaro spotter for an upcoming elk trip. I want to purchase brand new but would not shy away from slightly used. Planning to purchase a 65mm objective, ATX eye piece, and 1.7x ME. Let me know what you got and what your best price is shipped to South Dakota. Also any must have accessories? I run a slik tripod and Outdoorsmans pan head. Also If someone wants to try and convinces me on a STX over ATX I'll listen but I do a lot of tripod glassing seated on hillsides and prone target shooting so the ATX seems like the right one for me. Call or text at (952)-836-4705 or PM on here. Thanks.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cabela's is offering 10% off and then an additional 10% back in club points... That's the best deal I have found so far. Looking at the same setup. This is a limited offer for CC holders and in Billings, MT the even is this weekend. Don't know if that helps you at all.

CBECK61

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stick with the ATX. Don't let anyone talk you into a STX and I'd save your money on the 1.7x. Ive got the 65mm and 95mm with the BTX and ATX and I almost never use my 1.7x except for a few long range shooting applications with the BTX. Especially with the 65mm you will really lose a lot of light using the extender. I think the extra weight and money would be well spent by going to the 85mm rather than the 1.7x. Just my 2 cents

jkeene847

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Stick with the ATX. Don't let anyone talk you into a STX and I'd save your money on the 1.7x. Ive got the 65mm and 95mm with the BTX and ATX and I almost never use my 1.7x except for a few long range shooting applications with the BTX. Especially with the 65mm you will really lose a lot of light using the extender. I think the extra weight and money would be well spent by going to the 85mm rather than the 1.7x. Just my 2 cents
Personal preference I guess. I have a btx as well and love it. But I prefer the stx over the atx. A guy has one for sale on long range hunting.com, an atx that is... link below

djw7117

WKR
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I have a recently purchased 65 objective that I am interested in selling if you are interested shoot me a message at 503-473-3684

Status
Not open for further replies.