WTS/WTT Swaro EL 10x42 for 8.5x42s

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Looking to trade a perfect condition 2015 field pro El 10x42 with an outdoorsmans bino stud installed for a like condition pair of el 8.5x42)preferably with a stud already). I can post pics if/when there is any interest. Only reason for trade is I want to try something different, I’ve always ran 10s so I thought I’d try an 8.5 to see if I like it. If not I’ll probably trade back up in a year

Cell is (717)891-6702

Would entertain an SLC pair or selling but not what I’m looking to do specifically

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
switchbckxt
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
How much if you sell?

Should have listed that, Id probably start them at 1900 bc if j put them in the box they are as good as new but I’m in no hurry to sell, I’d prefer to wait to to trade

CBB15

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may be interested. I have a late, pre-field pro version. They are swarovision in excellent condition.

No stud though, I use a RRS mount. I only use them when I am out west and have a little Leica 8x32 for local hunts.

OP
switchbckxt
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I may be interested. I have a late, pre-field pro version. They are swarovision in excellent condition.

No stud though, I use a RRS mount. I only use them when I am out west and have a little Leica 8x32 for local hunts.

Thanks, trying to stick with the field pro version

OP
switchbckxt
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
What exactly does the “field pro” model have that the non version doesn’t?

Good question, comes with some accessories like a case and carrystrap (which don’t matter to me). The important difference(to me) is the field pro has a different attachment to the side of the barrels for the straps. The field pro version strap attachment is removable and it swivels. As far as I know those are the only differences

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Then mine is the field pro version. I have an 8.5 x but am happy with them, not looking to trade. Hard to say what you will end up liking better. I love them for 95% of my hunts but am heading up to Colorado eastern plains next week and am taking my 10x. Nice to have both. If I had to just have one, it would def be the 8.5s

OP
switchbckxt
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Then mine is the field pro version. I have an 8.5 x but am happy with them, not looking to trade. Hard to say what you will end up liking better. I love them for 95% of my hunts but am heading up to Colorado eastern plains next week and am taking my 10x. Nice to have both. If I had to just have one, it would def be the 8.5s