Swaro EL Range Outdoorsman Stud

Carrot Farmer

WKR
Classified Approved
Purchased a new pair of Swaro Binos,and I’minterested in the stud. Why is it you have to send bino to them to have it installed? I hate shipping high dollar items if I don’t have to.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The stud has to be press fit into the frame/hinge of the Swaro Bino. It is a precision fit that requires some finesse and the installer has to know what he is doing. The stud is permanently installed, and not just an attachment to the binoculars. They do it right, and as far as I know, they are the only people that Swarovski approves to do any type of alterations to their products. Swaro will still honor their warranty after the installation.

If I were shipping mine, they would go via UPS or FedEx, and not the US Post Office. Others have reported problems shipping/receiving via all the carriers, so I agree with you, shipping a $3500 pair of binos is a risky proposition. How did you receive them? By Postal carrier or UPS? If that service worked well for you, I would use them to send to Outdoorsman.
As far as the installation, I would have no reservations sending them to have the stud installed, Outdoorsman does a fantastic job, and the stud looks factory installed. It's the trip there and back that would have me concerned.

Last edited:

USMC2602

WKR
Agree completely with Laelkhunter’s comments, he’s spot on. I sent my EL Range to Outdoorsman via FedEx, insured for value. Not worth the risk otherwise. Very pleased with Outdoorsman’s work, would not hesitate to use them again.

NE Herd Bull

Lil-Rokslider
A quick bump for OUTSTANDING customer service and communication from Outdoorsman.
This was my first time working with this company, and I must say that I am impressed.

Their people walked me through the process to safely ship (insured) my EL Range to them for stud installation.

When they received them, they even called me to let me know that they had arrived and when they anticipated to complete the install and return ship. That was a sweet touch, and gave me some stress relief after trusting shipping to do their part without damage.

An email with tracking when they were on their way back to me. Arrived back flawlessly.

Great product. Great and trustworthy company to do business with.

OP
Carrot Farmer

Carrot Farmer

WKR
Classified Approved
A quick bump for OUTSTANDING customer service and communication from Outdoorsman.
This was my first time working with this company, and I must say that I am impressed.

Their people walked me through the process to safely ship (insured) my EL Range to them for stud installation.

When they received them, they even called me to let me know that they had arrived and when they anticipated to complete the install and return ship. That was a sweet touch, and gave me some stress relief after trusting shipping to do their part without damage.

An email with tracking when they were on their way back to me. Arrived back flawlessly.

Great product. Great and trustworthy company to do business with.

Couldn’t agree more! Not a single regret…class act

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk