Swaro EL Range TA WHAT AM I DOING WRONG??

Saved forever and finally got my new binos and evrything is good, set up, dialed, adjusted... EXCEPT the "click" correction values. When I set up the rifle configuration, the only options are for Swaro scopes. What are you guys doing in set up for the click correction? I'm not running a swaro scope and guessing most are not.
I am sure it is something simple I am missing, but after 2 nights of screwing with it, I'm ready to send them back :(

Thanks!

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I just picked a random scope it doesn't matter if your using MOA or Mils.

e2b0554a4ff5600bb8c9219916ed87ab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
"Click" is really for Swaro scopes only, you can pick literally any scope. Your rifle scope is probably Mil or MOA, use that instead.

If you want to use "click", the increments of adjustment for their scopes are:

Z5: 1/4" @ 100 yds
X5: 1/4 MOA
Z8 0.1 Mil

There's also an X5 option for "5CM @ 100m" or something which is 0.05 Mil.
There's also an X5 option for 1/8th MOA

Pick the scope that matches and it will tell you how many clicks, but you probably want MOA or Mils.

OP
actionshooter
"Click" is really for Swaro scopes only, you can pick literally any scope. Your rifle scope is probably Mil or MOA, use that instead.

If you want to use "click", the increments of adjustment for their scopes are:

Z5: 1/4" @ 100 yds
X5: 1/4 MOA
Z8 0.1 Mil

There's also an X5 option for "5CM @ 100m" or something which is 0.05 Mil.
There's also an X5 option for 1/8th MOA

Pick the scope that matches and it will tell you how many clicks, but you probably want MOA or Mils.
Thanks for the response... I am trying to use MIL and I tried to use the X5 scopes assuming that MIL would = MIL but found the 5cm adjustments, didn't look any further. I almost can't believe that they would build this as a proprietary system to work with swarovski scopes only.... I understand that you can "find" a scope that would work, but a simple box to check for MIL or MOA would be a huge improvement.

I have always loved Swaro and own a few, but this kind of pisses me off....

There is a simple box to check for mil. It's the "MRAD/Mil" option in the second line.

It will give you your corrections in Mils.

tdhanses

WKR
Thanks for the response... I am trying to use MIL and I tried to use the X5 scopes assuming that MIL would = MIL but found the 5cm adjustments, didn't look any further. I almost can't believe that they would build this as a proprietary system to work with swarovski scopes only.... I understand that you can "find" a scope that would work, but a simple box to check for MIL or MOA would be a huge improvement.

I have always loved Swaro and own a few, but this kind of pisses me off....
Have to go to Leica for that 😉