Swaro in Austria

WesternHunter

Lil-Rokslider
So my wife and I will be taking a trip to Europe where we’ll be passing through Austria. With Swarovski being manufactured there does anyone know if you can buy them cheaper in Austria? Then bring them back to the US?

Anyone else ever done this???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I heard some where that you will not be able to get them serviced by Swarovski North America if purchased elsewhere. You should call them and ask they have great customer service.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

OP
WesternHunter

WesternHunter

Lil-Rokslider
I heard some where that you will not be able to get them serviced by Swarovski North America if purchased elsewhere. You should call them and ask they have great customer service.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I just wondered if they would give me the straight answer or if they might beat around because they obviously want me to keep the business here. Not opposed to sending them over seas if the initial savings justify the extra hassle.

OP
WesternHunter

WesternHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone else any experience or knowledge in this?

sneaky

"DADDY"
You buy them in the EU you have to pay the 19% VAT. I doubt you will save any money.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

GotDraw?

WKR
You will NOT pay less, don't even waste one breath looking.

I have been to the Swaro factory and gotten a full tour... a tour you can no longer get. And I thought the same, that certainly you MUST be able to get them cheaper in the Austria or the EU. You won't.

Euro pricing guidelines are strictly adhered to in Europe. Get them here and directly call the sponsors on this site that sell them. Don't bother looking for publicly listed ads with pricing out in open.

JL