Swaro SLC

gearguywb

WKR
Not sure what is happening but this morning I have seen 3 different retail stores with the 10x42 SLC's listed at $1599.

Something new coming out?

Nice glass (checked some out yesterday). If I can find the right package, a SLC with a Leica range finder would be a pretty nice combo!

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Not sure what is happening but this morning I have seen 3 different retail stores with the 10x42 SLC's listed at $1599.

Nice glass (checked some out yesterday). If I can find the right package, a SLC with a Leica range finder would be a pretty nice combo!
Please give us a call, 516-217-1000, it would be a pleasure to assist you

could have sworn I saw them at sportsmans Warehouse for $1499 a few weeks ago.

Check out ss archery they give a rokslide discount that smoked any one else's price. Great to work with also. Do your self a favor and just buy them. I was a skeptic until I tried them against other glass. I took them up on the mountain this past weekend and couldn't believe how far I could see out clearly and how well they worked in low light!!

kong

Lil-Rokslider
Love mine. Took it to Lanai for an axis deer hunt and was able to see bedded down deer in the trees. My hunting partner was definitely jealous that I could see and he couldn't.

Chilax_1

FNG
Love my SLC's. Worth every penny I spent to pick them up. The biggest difference I noticed right away was the low light visibility over my mid range binos I was using prior to that.

KurtR

WKR
So I just got my 10x42 slc from Doug at camera land give him a call for sure. My wife said let me see if all that stuff I was telling her was true. She looked through my old binos then grabbed them all she said was holy sh!t it’s better than you said and she thinks she needs some new ones now haha.