Swaro Spotter Cover

JBivens

FNG
I recently moved on from my Vortex Spotter, which had an excellent neoprene cover. I now have a 65MM ATX and cannot located any similar cover minus what Swaro sells, which I don't like and the Kite cover. Is there any other option that anyone has used?

I originally used the Marsupial Gear cover.

But finally just bought the Swaro SOC covers. They are working great.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I dont really like swarovski accessories either, I recently dropped 65 bucks on a Swarovski scope cover for a z3 and it dosent even fit that well, for that sort of $$$ I guess I'd have expected more of a custom fit.

OP
JBivens

JBivens

FNG
$300 for a case that I don't like, that isn't as quit or lite as neoprene; it seems like somebody would bring a product to market. I think my Vortex cover was 50$ish, and I would have bought it twice again.

King's Camo makes a $50 cover for the Swaro 65mm angled. I bought one but it was bulky and ended up selling it. I prefer using the Swaro as a naked scope for the past 8 seasons, (it is armored anyway) with just the stock objective cover and a neoprene 12 ounce drink cover for the eyepiece cover as the factory Swaro cap always fell off in the pack. Good luck!

rm06

WKR
I bought a used 65mm with a Cabela's branded neoprene cover. I can't adjust the focus with it on so I don't use a cover - I'm pretty new to spotting scopes so that may change in the future. The Swaro branded covers look nice but at those prices I'll probably go without

OP
JBivens

JBivens

FNG
Has anyone tried the Vortex Cover on the Swaro? I know mine was pretty tight on the vortex, but I don't know if the dimensions on the Swaro are slimmer? To my eye it seems so. I also like the irony of hiding my Swaro behind a Vortex.....

aron

WKR
Has anyone tried the Vortex Cover on the Swaro? I know mine was pretty tight on the vortex, but I don't know if the dimensions on the Swaro are slimmer? To my eye it seems so. I also like the irony of hiding my Swaro behind a Vortex.....
The Snug Fit scopeskins covers can be had for the swaros. That is who makes Vortex covers and same with the King's camo covers.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP
JBivens

JBivens

FNG
I purchased the snug fit. Couldn't agree more with everyone who said every seam is loose, and all strings are untied. Spent a fair amount of time with it prior to putting it on. It does not fit as well as the vortex, the end cap attachments are too short, leading to it pulling on the body of the skin. The cut just seems...off. I guess you get what you pay for, but it's frustrating.