Swaro spotter cover

rm06

WKR
I feel your pain... most of the non-Swaro covers are just junk, I was not able to find anything acceptable in the US. This was less than half the cost of a Swaro case and that was the shipped price from the UK:

There was a guy here selling his spotter with this case and I asked about it and that is where he referred me, great guys and a very easy transaction. I had it in less than a week. It is a nice cover so far, I don't have any complaints, I've used it on a couple of scouting trips.

Skyhigh

Lil-Rokslider
Not sure what your use for the cover is, but if it is mostly to protect from scratches and such, an old (clean) sock works well.

Hear me out, it is form fitting, helps keep end caps on, prevents scratches on the body and debris from getting to the scope (still have dust, but thats what lens caps are for), and is much lighter and cheaper than a true case.

If you are using a case for drop protection, throw what I said out the window lol.

Kings camo cover
699d8bd9636a4867ec5213c7d206534a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Micawber

FNG
Anyone know where to find a non swaro brand cover for a ATS 20-60x65 spotter?
Have you found anything decent yet? I’m looking for a cover for a Swaro too. The Outdoor Vision looks like it might be good but I haven’t found much feedback on it.

GPATTI

WKR
Have you found anything decent yet? I’m looking for a cover for a Swaro too. The Outdoor Vision looks like it might be good but I haven’t found much feedback on it.

You won’t find much feedback as they were just recently released.

antlerz

Lil-Rokslider
Not sure what your use for the cover is, but if it is mostly to protect from scratches and such, an old (clean) sock works well.

Hear me out, it is form fitting, helps keep end caps on, prevents scratches on the body and debris from getting to the scope (still have dust, but thats what lens caps are for), and is much lighter and cheaper than a true case.

If you are using a case for drop protection, throw what I said out the window lol.

+1 Get a bit of old fleece clothing and make a fleece sock. Superlight and protects optics well. Not very water absorbent either

notradame

Lil-Rokslider
I use the Cabela's neoprene cover and Snug Rug for transporting and general glassing from the rig. I am not made of $$$ and I do all I can to protect my STS65HD. When I'm hiking/packing in I just use their neoprene cover while attached to the tripod lashed to my Eberlestock. It's cheap insurance for one of my most prized investments.